Have you been considering taking an antenatal class, but aren’t sure if you want to commit to a full course?
The ‘Relax, Breathe and Birth’ session is a 2 hour class designed to provide relaxation tools for birth.
This class provides you with useful breathing techniques to help keep you calm and relaxed during your labour, and is also an introduction to some of the techniques used during the full Wise Hippo Birthing Programme.
- Why do we need to learn how to birth?
- Fear and negativity surrounding birth.
- The physiology of birth.
- How to birth confidently.
- How the negative lessons were learnt.
- Ensuring that your mind is supporting your body.
- Becoming an expert in relaxation – your tools for labour.
- Waves of Relaxation to be used during surges (contractions).
- 54321 relax breaths to be used between the surges (taught via The Wise Hippo Birthing Programme’s enjoyable ‘Bond and Breathe’* hypnosis session).
- Summarising what you have learnt.
- The Full Wise Hippo experience.
*You will be able to purchase the Bond and Breathe session used during this class as a downloadable mp3 for £10.
The session runs on a midweek evening from 6pm to 8pm.
Current dates available for booking:
5 Feb 2015
24 Mar 2015
12 May 2015
Courses will be held in Celtic Horizons, Duffryn – directions will be emailed to you on booking. Online courses are available, please contact me for availability.