It’s National Infertility Awareness Week from 28th October – 3rd November, 2013.
When I first heard about this, my reaction was to think that those who are suffering from infertility are only too aware of it. These are the stats that they will know because they will have read about them or had them quoted frequently.
- After pregnancy, infertility is the most common reason for women aged 20–45 to visit their GP
- 1 in 6 couples in the UK experience difficulties conceiving: that’s about 3.5m people
- Over 60,000 cycles of IVF are performed in the UK each year – yet fewer than 25% of these are successful
- The majority of fertility treatment in the UK has to be paid for privately as NHS provision varies depending on your postcode
- In over 40% of instances of infertility, the causes are unexplained
- Fertility declines with age – and that applies to men as well as women.
My proposal is to reframe this and offer Fertility Awareness for those who are looking for a solution, and don’t have time to wait any longer for science to catch up with a medical solution.
Some of you in this situation may never have realised that hypnotherapy and mentoring support can benefit you. However, if you are one of the 40% with unexplained infertility, then there may be underlying non-medical reasons that are contributing to a mind-body imbalance.
I can help you
- Learn relaxation stress-busting techniques
- Identify ways to have more of a work-life balance
- Release any underlying concerns about becoming a parent
- Adjust your hormone levels to a optimum state
- Improve your immune system
- Restore physical and emotional balance
- Increase feelings of calm and relaxation
- Identify and resolve issues which may be preventing conception
You can find out more at the link below and also get a free mp3 with affirmations designed to help reframe your fertility mindset.
For more information on what’s happening with #NIAWUK and fundraising events in your area, see their website.
This entry was posted on Monday, October 28th, 2013 at 10:30 and is filed under News.